To use this utility it will require modification of our own Perl modules found
on the FOP SVN site. Whether that requires just a change to the patterns
(path.pm file) or the more complicated requirement of writing our own pattern
subroutine (in the view.pm) I am not yet sure. Unfortunately though I'll have
to park this as I currently have no more time I can spend on it but as I said
will keep my eye on it and let you know if anything progresses.

In the meantime I am guessing there will be a vote to release fairly soon which
will result in the documentation needing to be updated.