Given the fact that fop-pdf-images (including this branch) uses pdfbox 2.0 snapshots while fop trunk uses 1.8.5 (the fontbox jar) I think we need some information on how to test this. I thought that using the recent pdfbox 1.8.8 jars would work but it doesn't seem to be the case. What version of pdfbox jars should we use with fop?

Also, I would like to suggest that if we run two votes in parallel then 5 working days for both votes may not be enough...