Hi,

Its listed here

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/trunk/running.html

Thanks

From: Clay Leeds [mailto:the.webmaes...@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 April 2015 21:23
To: Apache FOP
Subject: Re: FOP Release

One of the changes for PDFBox 2.0.0 (from what I gather from the PDFBox ‘Ideas’
page), is a switch to Java 1.6.

We discussed a switch for FOP that required a higher version of Java (I believe
it was 1.6, but don’t recall).

But I can’t find anywhere on our site that indicates what the minimum Java
requirement actually is. I’d like to update the site to include the minimum
requirements if someone can let me know what those are… ;-)

Clay

On Apr 21, 2015, at 8:21 AM, Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com