Hi Holger,

I don't agree that we should change default behaviour of FOP to suit
docbook users. Instead I propose that we implement support for role
attribute on fo:block, such that it would be possible to specify
role="artifact" in docbook xsl so that the nested structure is not
represented as nested p tags in accessibility structure.

Thanks,

Chris