From: Colin Savage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 August 2001 10:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: freeze? really slow rendering

I tested this using the headfoot.fo example from fop 0.20

<fo:page-sequence master-name="first">
    <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
      <fo:block line-height="14pt" font-size="10pt"
                text-align="end">table examples</fo:block>
    </fo:static-content>
    <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
      <fo:block line-height="14pt" font-size="10pt"
                text-align="end">Page <fo:page-number/></fo:block>
    </fo:static-content>
</fo:page-sequence>

by cutting and pasting the page sequence a few times, the page numbering is
still correct, although each page sequence starts on a new page. Not sure
what the behaviour is with multiple flows within a page-sequence.