Hello all.

I'm new in programming with xml, xsl, xsl:fo and i have (not but) one
problem:

I'm generating a xml-file with dom-interface,
this file shoud bei transformed via xsl into a xsl:fo file.

I don't know, how to get xml-tags into the output-xml-file with dom.

For example a variable footer-text with a page-number-tag inside:

The fo-file shoud contain:
<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
<fo:block>
variable text from xml <fo:page-number/> variable text from xml
</fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

The xsl contains:
<xsl:template match="FOOTER">
<xsl:element name="fo:static-content">
<xsl:attribute name="flow-name">xsl-region-after</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:element name="fo:block">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:element>
</xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="PAGE">
<fo:page-number/>
</xsl:template>

The xml shoud contain:
<FOOTER>
variable text bla bla <PAGE/> variable text
</FOOTER>

BUT it contains:
<FOOTER>
variable text bla bla &lt;PAGE/> variable text
</FOOTER>

How can i get the <PAGE>-tag into a dom.text-node?

erich konicek

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ieko - intelligente edv-konzepte
hinterhaus 4