Yes.  The region-before and main body areas can fully overlap if required.

                    "S. Jayaraman"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    nsor.ch>             cc:

                                         Subject:     AW: watermarking

                    06/03/2002

                    08:37 PM

                    Please respond

                    to fop-user

Will I be still able to put a watermark across the middle of my page ?
Rgds
Jay

*******************

Use the region-before.  Make it large enough to contain your image and then
include a block (and if required an absolutely positioned block-container)
with your image in the static-content for the region-before.
(BTW this is the same technique as used in MS Word).

Trev

hello all

Is there any way of adding some kind of watermark to a PDF document
generated with FOP ? I am using FOP in a JSP environment.

Thanks

Chris