Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
Hello there!

I'm trying the following object in fop 0.20.3:

<fo:inline font-style="italic" font-family="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva" font-size="11.0pt">Tuesday, Mar. 5, 2002 12:33</fo:inline>

And got error message:
[ERROR]: unknown font Arial, Helvetica, Geneva,normal,normal so defaulted font to any
[ERROR]: defaulted font to any,normal,normal

Is it a bug/unsupported feature or am I wrong with something here ?

J.Pietschmann