I have built a multipage document that has a table in the body. In each row
there is one table cell that is comprised of 4 fo blocks.
Depending on how the header and footer are set and the number of line items
present (the repeating element) there is a situation occuring where if the
end of the body is reached and the end of the row has not been reached then
that row will be split. That one thicker cell is where the split occurs.
Depending on how much room is left that cell's blocks (4) are split between
the pages.
Is there someway that I can force the splitting of the table to happen on
complete row boundaries and not split up a cell?
Thanks,
Erich Kilmer