Xavier DAMAY wrote:
I want to generate dynamically a multicolumn area for a press-like Pdf.
Does a solution exist ?
I tried fo:block and i'm not confortable with tables.
I will appriciate any help,

You can create a multi-column body region by specifying the column-count property: http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_region-body

You can have only one multi-column-area. There is a
possibility to put a span="all" for blocks which you
want to have to span all columns (mainly intended for
headlines). This would give you a layout as in a
multi-column book.
If you want to have a complex newspaper-like layout,
with a grid with various possibly multi-column articles,
you have to do it manually, either by using a blind
table for the grid, or by using block-containers on
absolute positions.

J.Pietschmann