I installed W2k Pro, US version. I can see Chinese letters in IE.

Now, how do make FOP show Chinese letters in my PDF?

I don't see anything about Chinese letters in font metrics xml files. Btw, I
don't speak Chinese :) I can't change locale or regional settings on the PC
due to deployment restrictions. What glyphs are for Chinese? I'm using UTF-8
encoding.

many thanks,
Argyn