A note about using XML-SPY for fop development. I used it quite a bit
lately and while I found it good, the DTD it uses for XSL:FO is far from
complete and sometimes incorrect.  That's not to say it isn't very useful,
just be careful and have the spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/) handy as
well.

Trev

                    "Michael J. Godfrey"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    hesis.com>                      cc:

                                                    Subject:     RE:
foregroundColor
                    14/05/2002 07:34 AM

                    Please respond to

                    fop-user

BWHAHA
Many thanks Chuck.. it worked just fine..
Interestingly the color= does NOT show up as auto-completion in xml spy
4.3.
Of course I should not be so dependant on auto-complete ;P
-Michael