Hello Shawn,

you can make FOP write to an ByteArrayOutputStream.
By doing something like this:

ByteArrayOutputStream os = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

...(driver+FOP stuff)...

driver.setOutputStream(os);

InputStream is = new ByteArrayInputStream(os.getBytes());

.. now read from stream...

Hope this helps,
greetings,
Patrick

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de