Use <fo:table-cell wrap-option="wrap">

Chuck

pkrishnaswami wrote:

We are using FOP to publish our documents in PDF. Some of the contents in
the table cell contain long words; eg: full name of java classes where the
length of the package is wider than the cell\column width; The contents of
these long words spills beyond the table cell.  Is there a way to wrap the
word if it reaches the end of the table cell.

Here is a snippet of the XSLFO we use for transforming the XML file:

<fo:table-body line-height="12pt" font-size="10pt"
font-family="Times-Roman"
      space-before.optimum="6pt">
       <fo:table-row>
            <fo:table-cell>
              <fo:block text-align="start"  border-style="solid"
border-width=".1mm">
                       <xsl:value-of select="./logMessage"/>.
                </fo:block>
                </fo:table-cell>
                </fo:table-row>
     </fo:table-body>
   </fo:table>

In the above case, the value of select ./logMessage happens to be one word
where the word length is longer than the table-cell width.

Response will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Prabhakar