Johan Holst Nielsen wrote:
Hi people...
Is it possible to embedd a high resolution image into the PDF file, with FOP? (Thinking about > 300 dpi...)..
How do I do that? I can find any examples? Please help...
Regards,
Johan

Hi,

It does not differ from embedding low resolution pictures in any way. Just make a hi-res image and link it using :

<fo:external-graphic src="your-filename" width="your-width"/>

You just supply image width in real-world length, like cm or in. You will get the resolution accoring to embedded image size in px by supplied size in inches (or cm). You can also supply height instead of width (the height/width proportions are kept ok).

I have been embedding 300dpi and 1200dpi image with success.

HTH,

Andrius Sabanas