Do u know any other ways besides nested tables to achieve the same goal?

my goal is whenever the nested section brakes at the page end to have
continuing headers on the next page.

So, Right now for one nested table I've this:

fo:table - with one cell - this is for one "root" table, or a chapter of the
book. so, the chapter title will be on every continuing page.
  fo:table-row
    fo:table with one cell - this wraps every row of the "root" table, or a
section of the chapter, so when it breakes, its title on the next page
      fo:table-row
        fo:block - this contains the content of the row, e.g. coulmn listed
as bullet items
        fo:block - this contains the nested tables, or sub-section of a
chapter
          fo:table with few cells - this is for the nested table, or for a
sub-section of the section, so when it breakes, its title is on the next
page
            fo:table-row - every row contains one row of the sub-section,
e.g. tabular view of columns of the

        fo:block - this contains one more nested tables, or sub-section of a
chapter
          fo:table with few cells - this is for the nested table, or for a
sub-section of the section, so when it breakes, its title is on the next
page
            fo:table-row - every row contains one row of the sub-section,
e.g. tabular view of columns of the
row
      AND SO ON, there can be any number of nested tables further

I don't know how to get rid of these all nested tables yet. When I tried to
profile FOP, I've seen that one class takes large amount of time to process,
it's FOTreeBuilder.endElement()

Argyn