Andy Joslin wrote:
Hi All

I was wondering if there was a standard workaround for the problem of
the fo:basic-link hotspot displaying in the wrong position (approx 2-3cm
above where the link should be).

There's no standard workaround it depends on your document. Maybe avoiding padding helps..

I'm using FOP 0.20.4, and have seen a bugfix relating to this, so does
anyone have experience of getting this issue resolved and working in FOP
0.20.4 ?

This bug is fixed in CVS. So you could either checkout the source and compile FOP yourself or wait some days for the 0.20.5 release candidate (tester are welcome ;-)

Christian

P.S. It's unnecessary cross-posting this question to fop-dev