lepekhine wrote:

I use fop 0.20.4 with jdk 1.4.1 in RH Linux 7.3
I have got the error
org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException No more DTM Ids are available
while processing a document with docbook-xsl-1.55.0
This error didn't appear earlier in Windows with jdk 1.3.1.
Another document  wich looks very like that compiles succefully.
I wonder, could anybody tell me what may be the reason of the error
and how can I get rid of it?

A matter of fact is that jdk1.4.? contains buggy xalan version and that's default xslt processor in use within a jaxp environment. You have to override it either by latest xalan version or by xalan from FOP's distribution using java endorsed mechanism. Take a look at http://xml.apache.org/security/install.html.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team