Clay Leeds wrote:

What's currently happening:
(I currently have enough FLOW content to print 3 ODD pages). ODD page prints Page 1 of 5, EVEN page (Wahoo!), ODD page (3 of 5), EVEN page (Wahoo!), ODD page (5 of 5), ODD page (6 of 5 -- not Wahoo!). Go back and read that. Yes, it's an ODD page with 5 of 5 and then another ODD page that indicates 6 of 5! D'oh!
Sorry, cannot reproduce, with your example I got ODD, EVEN, ODD, EVEN, ODD, EVEN(forced page).

What's easier? Blank page? :-)
Not, page with a content. :)

I tried this. Unfortunately, I think that's what gave me the page 6 of 5 error
If it's still wrong, file it to bugzilla and provide fo (without xslt) example, I'll try to check it out.

Problem is, while you may have zero or more static-content regions, one FLOW is required.
Right.

I ended up "resolving" all of the issues I had to resolve (except for the weird font rendering issues).
What do you mean?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team