Thats somthing that the nuts here add to every mail going out....
So hereby I give the permission to read it....

                    Johan Åbrandt

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    tware.com>                      cc:

                                                    Subject:     Re: Problem
with Orion Server - FO
                    12/11/02 07:57 PM

                    Please respond to

                    fop-user

 > "The  information  in  this  e-mail is intended only for the person
or
 > entity  to  which  it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or
 > privileged  material.  It  should not be used by anyone who is not
the
 > original  intended  recipient.  If  you have erroneously received
this
 > message,  please  delete  it  immediately  and  notify the sender.
The
 > recipient  acknowledges  that  IBS  or  IBS Group like any other
large
 > global  corporation, are unable to exercise total control or ensure
or
 > guarantee  the  integrity  of contents of the information contained
in
 > individual  e-mail  transmissions  and the recipient acknowledges
that
 > any  views  expressed  in  this message may be those of the
individual
 > sender  and  no  binding  nature  of  the  message shall be implied
or
 > assumed  unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of
IBS
 > Group.  Before  opening  any attachments please check them for
viruses
 > and defects."

Cant help you if I´m not allowed to read the posting...=)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a strange problem....
> We used tomcat 4 for development....
> The application uses fo based reports and some modules which were
> existing uses the crystal reports...
> It works fine in Tomcat.....
>
> For deployment we are using Orion....
> There were some problems with the framework classes related with the
> parser which we have sorted out.
>
> But the problem is that when we execute the reports, we get it for
the
> first time.... The second time we execute it, the system hangs, (the
> server as well as browser). The system performace in task manager is
> showing 100%.
>
> Anyone had similar problems???? Is it a problem with any
> configuration?
> Please advice.....
>
> Warm regards,
> Vipin.
>
> Disclaimer:
> "The  information  in  this  e-mail is intended only for the person
or
> entity  to  which  it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or
> privileged  material.  It  should not be used by anyone who is not
the
> original  intended  recipient.  If  you have erroneously received
this
> message,  please  delete  it  immediately  and  notify the sender.
The
> recipient  acknowledges  that  IBS  or  IBS Group like any other
large
> global  corporation, are unable to exercise total control or ensure
or
> guarantee  the  integrity  of contents of the information contained
in
> individual  e-mail  transmissions  and the recipient acknowledges
that
> any  views  expressed  in  this message may be those of the
individual
> sender  and  no  binding  nature  of  the  message shall be implied
or
> assumed  unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of
IBS
> Group.  Before  opening  any attachments please check them for
viruses
> and defects."

Johan Åbrandt

Technical Project Manager
(Tekninen projektipäällikkö)
Tel. +358 9 6817 3342
Mobile. +358 40 848 8068
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Profit Software Oy
Meritullinkatu 11 C
00170 Helsinki, Finland

This message and its attachments have been found clean from known
viruses
with three different antivirus programs.