As you know there is an option :
number-columns-spanned="<no>"

Eg :

<fo:table-cell number-columns-spanned="6">
   <fo:block font-size="12pt"  font-weight="bold"><xsl:value-of select
="./accountDesc"/></fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
This is used for a cell to occupy multiple columns.....

I belive there is an option called
number-rows-spanned
Please use that after reference...

                    Chris Rowe

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    ange.net>            cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Problem: Expanding
tables and
                    01/07/03             background colours

                    02:50 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    fop-user

I don't want to set the background colour of the table because I want
to highlight only certain columns. I'm setting the background colour
of
the table cell...

            <fo:table-cell background-color="#cde8f7">
                <fo:block text-align="right">
                    <xsl:value-of select="Amount" />
                </fo:block>
            </fo:table-cell>

But I can't find a way for the last table cell to stretch to the full
height of the table. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris