Jasmin,

I had some problems using a relative path with images also. What I ended
doing was sending the application path as an attribute in the xml file.
Using application.getRealPath("") from within your jsp should give you a
starting point, or ServletContext.getRealPath("") from within a servlet.

Richard Shonk
Flowserve Corp.
Programmer / Analyst

                      Jasmin Mehta

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject: problem in FOP for
locating image with relative path
                      01/09/03 12:26

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to fop-user

But a I want to use this xsl-fo file in my JSP, I want to give a relative
path for this image source. For example the JSP that has link to open this
PDF file using xsl-fo has
url=http://localhost:8100/LDNotes/doctor/ShowAllFinalDocs.jsp and my all
images to display are located in /LDNotes/doctor/ folder at default server
directory of JRun.

Can somebody suggest me what path can I use here?

Thanks

Jasmin