If I execute it in the comand thats the result:  It's for my version?

.Laura

C:\fop\fop-0.20.3>java -cp
build\fop.jar;lib\batik.jar;lib\xalan-2.0.0.jar;lib\xerces-1.2.3.jar;
lib\avalon-framework 4.0.jar;lib\logkit1.0.jar;lib\jimi-1.0.jar
org.apache.fop.apps.Fop -d -xml evalu.html -xsl evalu.xsl evalu.pdf

[DEBUG]: Input mode:
[DEBUG]: xslt transformation
[DEBUG]: xml input file: evalu.html
[DEBUG]: xslt stylesheet: gastronofo.xsl
[DEBUG]: Output mode:
[DEBUG]: pdf
[DEBUG]: output file: evalu.pdf
[DEBUG]: OPTIONS
[DEBUG]: no user configuration file is used [default]
[DEBUG]: debug mode on
[DEBUG]: dump configuration
[DEBUG]: quiet mode on
[DEBUG]: base directory: file:/C:/fop/fop-0.20.3/
[INFO]: FOP 0.20.3
[DEBUG]: using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
[INFO]: building formatting object tree
[DEBUG]: setting up fonts
[INFO]: Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[DEBUG]: Initial heap size: 978Kb
[DEBUG]: Current heap size: 801Kb
[DEBUG]: Total memory used: -177Kb
[DEBUG]:   Memory use is indicative; no GC was performed
[DEBUG]:   These figures should not be used comparatively
[DEBUG]: Total time used: 250ms
[DEBUG]: Pages rendererd: 0
[INFO]: Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[ERROR]: / by zero
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: / by zero
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:486)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.run(CommandLineStarter.java:72)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:19)

---------

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: / by zero
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TrAXFilter.parse(TrAXFilter.java:137)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:481)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.run(CommandLineStarter.java:72)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:19)

---------

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: / by zero
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
ava:1212)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2894)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
---------
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.StreamRenderer.stopRenderer(StreamRenderer.java:171)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.endDocument(FOTreeBuilder.java:205)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.ResultTreeHandler.endDocument(ResultTreeHandler
.java:180)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.j
ava:1194)

*******