I've to generate a .pdf-letter (up to 3 pages) . The flow text is brought by
xml-file.
So the text on a page is variable. Some text-sections (fo:blocks) are not
allowed to be separated
by a page-break, they have to be written on the next page. I heard of the
"page-break-inside"-attribute, which should do it, but up to now it doesn't
work ("page-break-inside is not implemented yet").

thanks
Markus