Can you please attach (!) a complete XSL-FO sample (preferably zipped) so
we can reproduce? It's very awesome to scratch together a testfile from
inline code snippets. Thanks a lot for making our lifes easier.

And please indicate the version of FOP you're running. If you're running
0.20.3 or earlier I strongly suggest you upgrade.

On 20.01.2003 19:16:38 Ramon Maria Gallart wrote:
>    Hi all. We've got a problem using fop to format a paragraph. The thing is
> that when we try to put a text inside a paragraph, we get the undesired
> result as seen in the image attached. What can i do to set the space between
> lines as best as possible?
>
>    Here's the code used to show the comment:

<snip/

>    It happens that inside the same paragraph there can be different font
> sizes, so i just don't know what to do to fix it.
>
>    Here's the generated FO:

<snip/>

Jeremias Maerki