From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to dynamically set src attribute

I want to place picture to the pdf file, but the file name is not given in
advance , it is stored in XML .
For example

XML:
<imagefile>picture.bmp</imagefile>

XSL
<fo:block>
     <fo:external-graphic src="image.bmp" ... />
</fo:block>

Can I dynamically change the src attribute to the value , which is in XML
and can be retrieved by <xsl:value-of select  ... >  ? Thanks.