Hello all,

I'm getting weird behavior in fop 0.20.5rc that didn't happen in
0.20.4.

What I've got is multiple page-sequences in a .fo file with page
numbering being reset in between.  In .20.5rc I get extra blank pages
inserted in between page sequences.  In .20.4 it worked as I expected no
black pages.

Anybody got any ideas in what it happening?

Thanks,

Chris