    *From:* Joannes Capitanio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *Sent:* lunes, 27 de enero de 2003 13:22
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *Subject:* Re: Spaces

try to use white-space-collapse="false" property inside <fo:block> joannes

        ----- Original Message ----- *From:* Paulo Gustavo Benfatti
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> *Sent:* Monday, January 27,
        2003 1:00 PM *Subject:* Spaces
        Hi,       How can i add more than a space between two words in
        fop:block tag ?   Thanks,   Paulo Benfatti Accenture - São Paulo
        - Brazil

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]