Hi everybody!

I want to set FOPs userconfig.xml in the servlet, using these lines:

File userConfigFile = new
File(getServletContext().getResource("/WEB-INF/userconfig.xml").toExternalForm()
);
Otions options = new Options(userConfigFile);

this code compiles, but when running the servlet, I get an error:

[ERROR] Could not load user configuration file
jndi:\localhost\ow\WEB-INF\userco
nfig.xml - error: C:\Programme\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\jndi:\localhost\ow\WEB-IN
F\userconfig.xml (Syntax is wrong..)

What can I do?

Another question: I need the userconfig.xml, because I want to load an
additional font into FOP, which I created from an TTF file, and use these lines
in the userconfig.xml:
<fonts>

I put the fonts xml file in the same dir as userconfig.xml. Is the correct?

Nice greetings,
<Peter/>