I am using FOP for transforming xml to pdf and since it was so easy generate
txt just by changing the rendering, i did that too.

But I noticed something wierd, FOP while generating txt would occassionally,
without any pattern, join the top line with the bottom line and the bottom
line text would overwrite that upper line. It is difficult to explain but it
looked like the text was meshed. the pdf output was fine.

I am wondering whether anyone else noticed this. now i am using plain xslt
to output text.

B.