What's your goal ? Exporting some data you have in RTF or PDF files ?

That's a weird need, but you can do that by coding a custom SAX parser. I already saw that on the book "JAVA with XSLT" (O'REILLY) with a CSV to XML converter example that use SAX (Simple API for XML). I just found a similar example on their website, I think that's a good start point for you :

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/excerpt/java_xslt_ch5/?page=7

Just keep in mind that it will be really more complicated with RTF files (I worked with this format, but it was my output !), and don't think about PDF files which use a more complex encoding.

Simon OUALID
ARTE FRANCE
Analyste Programmeur
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tél : 01.55.00.70.70
Fax : 01.55.00.73.89

Eduardo Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

13/02/2003 12:06
Veuillez répondre à fop-user

        Pour :        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc :
        Objet :        rtf to xml

hi ,

   is it possible to generate a xml or a xsl from a rtf or pdf file ??