Hello all,

i have a problem inserting a SVG image. First i tried it with:

<fo:external-graphic src="file.svg" width="10cm"> but it seems there is a bug. The SVG image is shown correctly but isn't scaled as i wished (to be exactly-> The image allways has the full width of the region-body!).

After a look in the examples i saw, that there is used the following:

<fo:instream-foreign-object>
<svg viewBox="0 0 20 20" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"; width="20mm" height="20mm" xml:space="preserve">
<image preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid" xlink:href="file:file.svg" x="0" y="0" width="10mm" height="10mm"/>
</svg>
</fo:instream-foreign-object>

I tried to adapt this. But now there is the "standard"-Error-Image of batik shown. If i insert the boxes.svg from the samples instead of file.svg everything was fine.

Is there a problem with my file (but it was shown correctly with external-graphic and batiks squiggle)??

Thanks for any help...

Timo