Thanks, scrolled through the source doe, got the info I wanted.

Regards

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Mote [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2003 12:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: where can I find the javadoc

 Steve Vanspall wrote:

> I have tried to hunt through both the source code tar and the binary tar,
> and can't find the javadoc for FOP. Am I blind, or is it somewhere else.

Good question. Currently, the only way to get the javadocs is to build them
from the sources, using the ant target "javadocs", typically run using the
build.bat or build.sh scripts. For example:
    build.sh javadocs

should build them.

BTW, I just updated the FAQ source file with this information, but it may
take a few days for it to be reflected on the web site.

Victor Mote