On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 11:47, Clay Leeds wrote:
> I successfully use "number-columns-spanned" in my XSL-FO files. However,
> I can not figure out how to do "number-rows-spanned" correctly. I now
> see in the "FOP:Implemented:Properties" section, that
> "number-columns-spanned" is cited but "number-rows-spanned" is not. This
> may account for my difficulties.

Clay,
I use number-rows-spanned without difficulty and with no nested tables.
Usage examples for both number-rows-spanned and number-columns-spanned
are in /docs/examples/tables/headfoot.fo. FYI, I found this by grepping
for "spanned" in the tables directory. I am using FOP 0.20.5rc.

Good luck
Philip