Hi,
 Let me try to put my question again clearly!.

 Please see the attached image, thats the layout I'm
trying to create in FOP.

 Now this can be done in two ways

 1.By creating a single table with 5 rows, then each
ROW will a contain a table of 3 to 5 columns in its
own.

 2.By creating 5 seperate tables. Each table will have
1 row with 3 to 5 columns in its own.

 Which is best option in terms of speed, because I'm
using the first option and its very slow.

 I'm asking this question , because in a HTML
browsers, a HTML table will be displayed only if the
complete table is loaded into the browser buffer.
 I would like to how this is done in FOP ?

 Please help me.

 Regards
 Balaji

<<inline: table1.gif>>