Successfully using 0.20.5rc2 embedded with J2SDK 1.4.1_01 from Sun.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tammy Feichtel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Thursday, March 20, 2003 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Where is BufferManager

Hi all!

I have just upgrated to FOP 0.20.5rc2 and when I try to create an instance of the Driver class in my java app I get the following runtime error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/system/BufferManager

            at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.<init>(Driver.java:194)

The fop.jar for this release does not contain a system/BufferManager class file.  It doesn't even contain a system folder!

I've searched through the fop source code and can find no reference to BufferManager.  I'm very confused...

Is anyone currently using 0.20.4rc2 with java 1.4.1?  Does this stuff actually work???

I'm getting really frustrated and wonder it I should abandon ship at this point!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tammy

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.