Från: Pete Räsänen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skickat: den 25 mars 2003 19:13
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: MathML Extension

What is the simpliest way to get the MathML extension working? Do I have
to install Cocoon? Where can i get the jeuclid.jar which it seems to need?
Do I have to build jeuclid from sources too? There is one MathML example
included. It would be useful to see the pdf that it should result. In fact
I built jeuclid.jar "manually" and it worked, but the math formulas in
result pdf were VERY small-sized. I think that's not the the way it should
be?

*********
- Pete Räsänen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])