Usually, a personal request like this would be best handled off-list.

Unfortunately, I do not have time to build something like this. However, if you search with google.com, I'm sure you'll find an XSLT file that performs what you're looking for. Then, you should be able to modify the template (or add a new variant/param) to suit your specific needs. Additionally, although the format may be different, I suspect it is consistent. If so, you could pass it through your own template to "normalize" the format and then pass it to one of the functions referenced. Good luck!

Jasmin Mehta wrote:
Clay,

The links you have mentioned has excellent source for date time
functions. But I am receiving a date in XML file that has not matching
format according to XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes. So I can not use that
function.

So I am now looking for some string function only that can give me the
format I want.

Can you help on this? Its not immediate requirement, but it would be
great If I can figure out something in couple hours.

Thanks for yr time
Jasmin

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]