From:   Koes, Derrick[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, March 07, 2003 3:37 PM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        last page, full page

1. Is there anyway to ensure the last page of my rendered PDF document is a "full" page so that my background-image is seen in its entirety?

2.  Is there anyway I can guarantee a block is the next item, moving up
the
page, from the footer, even if it means it will be on a page by itself?

Thanks,
Derrick

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]