I am trying to create a simple PDF document.

        It consists of three pages or simple 2D graphics.

        I am using the PDFRenderer to create the pages.

        I create an SVG document from the SVGGraphics2D object.

        Then create a SVGArea with the SVGDocument.

        Thie area is then added to the Page's BodyAreaContainer's
mainReferenceArea.

        Thie creates a PDF file that looks like it is large enough with all
the pictures.

        When I open the file in Acrobat reader, I get an error saying

                Illegal operation 'q' inside a text object

        And the pages are blank.

        Why ??