From: Chris Bowditch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 April 2003 11:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: table-column width

>From: "Todtenhaupt, Susann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Is it possible to allocate a column-width a value like 100%?
>inline-progression-dimension fop does not support, does it?

Currently FOP only supports tables with fixed (pre-determined) column
woidths, e.g. 5in, 2cm, etc. Therefore percentages are not supported

Accurate Software Ltd

The Courtyard, Denmark Street, Wokingham, RG40 2AZ, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)118 977 3889
Fax +44 (0)118 977 1260
Web: http://www.accuratesoftware.com

The information in this email is confidential and privileged and is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity listed above.  If you are neither
the intended individual, or entity listed above, nor the person responsible for
the delivery of this email to the intended recipients, you are hereby notified
that any unauthorised distribution, copying or use of this email is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the Accurate system
manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or on +44 (0)118 977 3889.  The views expressed in
this communication may not necessarily be the views held by the Accurate Group.