> your xsl stylesheet can contain:
>
> the resultig FO is:
>
> DONE

yep. I understand that I can create a XSL stylesheet like your example. But
I try to write a Java application which simply switches between different
render classes to realize different output formats:

    // Setup renderer (output format)
    driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);

The only thing that I have to change is the parameter for the setRenderer
method. There are renderer available for SVG, PDF, PS, PCL and so on.
However, not for HTML. And I am looking for someone, who perhaps did
implement a renderer for HTML or has some useful hints how I can do this.

Thanks.

Christian