Olivier,

I don't have an answer for your SVG problem, (sorry!) but EPS is not
listed on the supported graphics page Victor & I were discussing.
There's good information on SVG here (other graphic formats are on that
page as well):

  http://xml.apache.org/fop/graphics.html#svg

NOTE TO VICTOR: since/if EPS (Encapsulated PostSript) can be used by FOP
(can it?), should it be added to the list?

;-p

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]