Never mind on my previous append - the font was not installed on the server,
so the embed failed.

Apologies...

-----Original Message-----
From: Thibodeaux, Paul
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 9:21 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Embedded OCR Font not embedding

Hello,
I have followed the steps to set up for embedding an OCR font (True Type).

The document generates fine (on our web server) and I can see the OCR fonts
on one PC, but not on others.

I think the PC that shows the font correctly is the one on which I initially
built the userconfig file.

I expected this font to be embedded in the PDF file so that it does not need
to be installed on each target pc.  Am I missing something in the setup?

The font section of my userconfig is below.

Thanks,
Paul

embed-file="c:\WINNT\fonts\ocarr.ttf">
embed-file="c:\WINNT\fonts\ocarr.ttf">