Victor et al,

For reasons relaed to my own approach to design and code documentation, I would like to see us, at some time in the future, follow the lead of Poi, and publish the complete source tree as HTML. See http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/javasrc/

Nicola was heavily involved in this, as the Javasrc code was orginally to be part of Alexandria. Opinions?

Peter

Victor Mote wrote:
maintenance branches of FOP are now available from the "API Doc" menu item
on the "Development" tab of the web site, or directly here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/dev/api-doc.html

-- Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/ "Lord, to whom shall we go?"