It seems the reason my docbook XML didn't render to PDF is the following lines in my docbook:

If I leave it out it all works. Then if I put it in I get

[java] [ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline': org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[java] [ERROR] Flow 'xsl-region-body' does not map to the region-body in page-master 'blank'

   Can someone explain what I need to do?

   Thanks alot, Jason