Niklas Koponen wrote:
For some reason I cannot get section titles and the following paragraph
on the same page. The problem occurs only when the title fits to the
bottom of the page and the paragraph goes to the next page.

See http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#keep-with You can try to hack the DocBook style sheets but I don't think you'll make it, the solution has other drawbacks anyway. Read: you are basically out of luck. Resort to manual labor and add explicit page breaks before the affected title after the document is finished.

J.Pietschmann