From: Todtenhaupt, Susann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 6:32 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: AW: reference-orientation

Hello ethan!

Yes, fop doesn't support this feature yet. There's a possibility to replace
this missing attribute as following:
        When implementing the fo:simple-page-master you set page-height and
page-width in the way that height-value is less than width-value.
        page-height="210mm" and page-width="297mm"

In that case you reach that your page is oriented as landscape with a paper
size of A4.

Hope for giving usefully support ;-)
suse