Jean-François,

I believe this link describes how to do what you're trying to do:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/pagelayout.html#d9245e184

Also, the FAQ list there is really great for FO Questions:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/index.html

Bon chance!

On 5/15/2003 6:34 AM, Selber Jean-François wrote:
Hello,
I asked yesterday some help in order to build with FOP  a pdf document
from a FO document which may contain a large table and I wished
differentiate the header of the first page containing the table from the
header of the next pages.

I tried to use unfortunately the notion of dynamic fo:headers.

Another way is to not print a header on the first page which contains the beginning of the table and to only print this header on the next pages.

How can I do this!

Sorry for my poor English Thank you

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]