Kairi Henry wrote:

I've tried several things using these elements and it seems as thought the
only thing
I can do is change the font type and size. The inline container doesn't
display anything at all when I to use it. Is there anyone out there that has
had better luck?

The fo:inline-container element isn't implemented. You should have got an error message indicating exactly this. The fo:inline element doesn't currently implement any features related to area generation, i.e. from the viewpoint of the implementation it is just an alias for fo:wrapper (in fact, the code is basically the same). Theis means - background color and images don't work - border and padding don't work - space-start and space-end don't work - font related properties *do* work (font-family, font-size, font-weight etc.) - color works - letter-spacing works - text-decoration works - keeps don't work, for unrelated reasons

J.Pietschmann